Assitive Technology and Disability Resources
You are here:Home > Resources > Assistive Technology and Disability Resources
Assistive Technology Financing
Assistive Technology Policy & Advocacy
Emergency Planning and Safety
Idaho Disability Organizations
Learn to Use Your Technology
- Apple Accessibility
- Microsoft Disability Answer Desk
- Hadley School for the Blind Instructional Videos: Instructional videos by and for blind users on iOS, Android, Microsoft products, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Digital Talking Book Player, and Swift Playgrounds.
- iAccessibility.com Instructional Videos: Accessible videos (captions and ASL) on use of iOS devices.
- Manufacturers’ websites: Many now include not only user manuals, but instructional videos too.
- YouTube: Product information, comparisons, and instruction to do just about anything.
National Assistive Technology Resources
Web Accessibility and Accessible Media